Abusive or Violent Behaviour
Please note that this dental practice operates a “Zero Tolerance” policy.
Aggressive behavior, be it violent or abusive, will not be tolerated and may result in a patient being removed from the Practice list and, in extreme cases, the Police being contacted.
In order for Bio Implant Center to maintain good relations with our patients, the practice would like to ask you to read and take note of the types of behavior that would be found unacceptable:
- Using bad language or swearing at practice staff
- Any physical violence towards any staff member or other patients, such as pushing or shoving
- Verbal abuse towards the staff in any form including verbally insulting the staff
- Racial abuse and sexual harassment will not be tolerated within this practice
- Persistent or unrealistic demands that cause stress to staff will not be accepted. Requests will be met wherever possible and explanations are given when they cannot.
- Causing damage/stealing from the Practice’s premises, staff, or patients
- Obtaining drugs and/or medical services fraudulently